YOU MAY NOT KNOW THEIR BYLINES, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW OUR WRITERS
The true strength of our agency is our stable of writing partners. It’s not just the quantity – 2,500 and counting – but the quality and diversity of our network that sets us apart. Our writers’ books have been published by every top publishing house. Their bylines have appeared in the world’s widest-read publications. And their words have been used by the country’s foremost big-think consultants and branding, marketing, and strategic communications agencies.
Here’s just a sample of their collective credentials.
- Fortune 100 CEOs
- Dozens of cabinet members, senators, and governors of both parties
- The last five U.S. presidents
- Internationally known philanthropists, advocates, artists, and scientists
- Memoir by a pioneering AIDS activist
- Inspirational book by a groundbreaking astronaut
- Leadership book by one of America’s top-rated hospitals
- Biography of the CEO of a major private equity firm
- Familial history with a diplomat turned non-profit executive
- Memoir by one of the country’s top sports agents
- Progressive call to action with an influential political analyst
- Feminist business book with a high-profile non-profit focused on women’s rights
- Series of history books with a conservative news analyst
- Thought leadership book with a world-renowned doctor and entrepreneur
- Science fiction novel with a pioneering biologist
- Series of history books with a leading news anchor
- Memoir for the CEO of one of the world’s largest healthcare companies
- Business book for the CEO of one of the fastest growing Silicon Valley software companies
- Memoir for the founder of one of the country’s hottest fitness companies
- Policy book for the plaintiff in one of the Supreme Court’s most high-profile cases of the last five years
I’ve worked with Gotham for many years and have proudly recommended them to dozens of my clients. They are by far the best in the business, the absolute best. If you need a ghostwriter or an education in the writing process, please reach out to Gotham.
Gotham Ghostwriters provided a seamless experience from understanding our specific needs through to finding the ideal expert to guide our work. Writing this book was a very substantive effort made considerably smoother by GG and its network. Dan has built a quality organization that delivers.
We engaged Gotham Ghostwriters to help us — an international group of 13 leaders — to find a ghostwriter that could assist us to collectively write a book proposal on the history and impact of the global women’s funding movement. It was important for our group that the ghostwriter have an understanding and appreciation for the book subject, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to translate 13 diverse voices into one collective voice. Michael Signorelli and Nate Roberson were incredibly helpful and patient throughout the entire process. They made themselves available for questions and conversations with our Committee, to make sure that we found the right writer for the project. We were so pleased with their services, that we decided to engage them for the agent search as well. We would highly recommend them.
From the first time I contacted Gotham Ghostwriters, they have been responsive and extremely helpful. In a world where there is a lot of bad advice on blogs and websites, it is a relief to find people who know what they are doing and give sound direction. They helped me take an idea and make it a reality by providing me with not only their good judgment, but also finding me others who could enhance my work. I heartily recommend Gotham Ghostwriters.
Working with Gotham Ghostwriters is always a great experience. They are excellent communicators and incredibly supportive and results-oriented. The writers they have recommended for my projects are experienced and strong, and bring out the best in our authors. I highly recommend GG to anyone looking for a genuine, collaborative partnership on their project.
Fantastic ghostwriters and where to find them
It’s a Great Time to be a Ghostwriter
Boo: Ghostwriting Grows in the Age of Book as Badge
Startup of the Week: Gotham Ghostwriters Takes on Book Writing