YOU MAY NOT KNOW THEIR BYLINES, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW OUR WRITERS
The true strength of our agency is our stable of writing partners. It’s not just the quantity – 2,500 and counting – but the quality and diversity of our network that sets us apart. Our writers’ books have been published by every top publishing house. Their bylines have appeared in the world’s widest-read publications. And their words have been used by the country’s foremost big-think consultants and branding, marketing, and strategic communications agencies.
Here’s just a sample of their collective credentials.
- Fortune 100 CEOs
- Dozens of cabinet members, senators, and governors of both parties
- The last five U.S. presidents
- Internationally known philanthropists, advocates, artists, and scientists
- Finance and Investing
- Business Management and Leadership
- Media and Culture
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing and Consumer Products
- International Affairs
- Politics & Policy
- Memoir for the CEO of one of the world’s largest healthcare companies
- Business book for the CEO of one of the fastest growing Silicon Valley software companies
- Edgy suspense novel series for a major publisher
- Policy book for one of the Obama Administration’s top environmental officials
- Geopolitical trends book by a global security expert/former FBI investigator and NY Times bestselling author
- Memoir for the founder of one of the country’s hottest fitness companies
- Presidential history for a leading network news anchor
- Fantasy YA novel for a major publisher
- Impact investing book for the head of one of the world’s leading foundations
- Policy book for the plaintiff in one of the Supreme Court’s most high-profile cases of the last five years
- Youth marketing trend book by one of the country’s top experts
- Big data business book for one of the country’s leading management consulting firms
- Thought leadership book on the rising African economy with one of the continent’s top entrepreneurs
- Commencement speech for dean of an elite university business school
- Keynote address for CEO of major U.S. hedge fund
- Presentation for global source of business news and data
- Awards speeches for leading LGBT advocacy organization
- Annual conference speeches for president of national medical association
- Series of speeches for executives of global agri-business
- Fundraising presentations for several major universities
- Series of speeches for president of a celebrated cable TV network
- TED talk for CEO of global cosmetics brand
- Series of speeches for a global beauty brand
- Series of white papers and case studies for global financial services company
- Investor newsletters for fast-growing hedge fund
- Series of articles/blog posts for high-level Silicon Valley consultancy
- Series of articles/blog posts for former head of cable TV news network
- White paper/report for nationally recognized urban foundation
- Series of articles/blog posts for CEO of global marketing company that connects brands to consumers via licensing
- Series of articles/blog posts for CEO of global clothing brand
- Series of white papers for major publisher of technology books and content
- Strategic assessment for nationally recognized foundation focused on economic and education policy reform
I’ve worked with Gotham for many years and have proudly recommended them to dozens of my clients. They are by far the best in the business, the absolute best. If you need a ghostwriter or an education in the writing process, please reach out to Gotham.
Gotham Ghostwriters provided a seamless experience from understanding our specific needs through to finding the ideal expert to guide our work. Writing this book was a very substantive effort made considerably smoother by GG and its network. Dan has built a quality organization that delivers.
We engaged Gotham Ghostwriters to help us — an international group of 13 leaders — to find a ghostwriter that could assist us to collectively write a book proposal on the history and impact of the global women’s funding movement. It was important for our group that the ghostwriter have an understanding and appreciation for the book subject, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to translate 13 diverse voices into one collective voice. Michael Signorelli and Nate Roberson were incredibly helpful and patient throughout the entire process. They made themselves available for questions and conversations with our Committee, to make sure that we found the right writer for the project. We were so pleased with their services, that we decided to engage them for the agent search as well. We would highly recommend them.
From the first time I contacted Gotham Ghostwriters, they have been responsive and extremely helpful. In a world where there is a lot of bad advice on blogs and websites, it is a relief to find people who know what they are doing and give sound direction. They helped me take an idea and make it a reality by providing me with not only their good judgment, but also finding me others who could enhance my work. I heartily recommend Gotham Ghostwriters.
Working with Gotham Ghostwriters is always a great experience. They are excellent communicators and incredibly supportive and results-oriented. The writers they have recommended for my projects are experienced and strong, and bring out the best in our authors. I highly recommend GG to anyone looking for a genuine, collaborative partnership on their project.
It’s a Great Time to be a Ghostwriter
Boo: Ghostwriting Grows in the Age of Book as Badge
Startup of the Week: Gotham Ghostwriters Takes on Book Writing